LIMITED COMPANY FORMATION
We provide several company secretarial services of which limited company formation is one of them.
OUR SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Besides the company formation we provide the following services to facilitate you to establish your hassle free business
- Electronic Registration
- Smart Company Control Panel
- Free expert pre-submission review of your application
- Complete set of your Company Documents in a PDF printable format
- Business Bank Account
- WorldPay Merchant Account
- Telephone Answering Service / Virtual Office
- Website, Facebook Business and Google My Business page(s) built and managed for you
- Official Certificate of Incorporation
- Official Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Official Share Certificates
- Combined Company Register with first entries
- Free consultation
- Registered Office Address
- Officer Service Address for two company officers
- VAT application to HMRC
FORMING A COMPANY
Setting up a limited company may be required if your business has grown and you want to take your business to the next level. A limited company conduit has tax efficiencies and can lead to tax savings.
Setting up a company is normally easy however requires several steps which can be challenging. Therefore, seeking professional help may be very handy. Details such as registered address, the name of your company and personal details such as name, nationality, occupation, security details and date of birth are the basic requirements. Besides additional documents depending on ones particular situation may also be required.
We are very competitive and our charges for limited company formation are very reasonable.
- Our fee is £75 plus VAT, which is one of the lowest in the market.
- Our limited company formation also includes advice for choosing the right share structure and also helps you in opening of a bank account for your new company.
WHY CHOOSE US
Whether you are an existing business or a professional adviser acting on behalf of your client, our extensive experience ensures your company formation is right first time.
We have handled hundred of cases of company formation for our clients and we move swiftly to both save time and money to set up a new limited company structure and our team is trained to the highest industry standards and are more than familiar with the process of getting you set up efficiently.
Please call us at 0113 887 0218 or send us an email at email@example.com to discuss further your limited company formation needs.