Care Accountancy Ltd
- Further explanations may be provided for specific pages or features of this Website in order to help Users understand how Care Accountancy Ltd and their Website and its third parties (if any) interact with Users and their computer / device in order to serve it to the Users.
What information do we collect?
- Care Accountancy Ltd may, from time to time, collect all or part of the information below from our Users:
- telephone number,
- email address,
- date of birth,
- relationship status,
- interests and hobbies,
- educational details
- employment details
- demographic information such as postcode and preference
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Care Accountancy Ltd will also gather IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths of the Users, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of their service use
How do we use the information we gather from Users
- Care Accountancy Ltd requires this information to understand Users needs and to provide them with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improve our products and services.
- Send promotional emails (with your consent) about new products, special offers or other information which Users may find interesting
- Contact Users for market research purposes through email, phone, fax or mail.
- Customise the website according to Users interests.
- The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating Care Accountancy Ltd website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
- The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system and the usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services.
Controlling your personal information
- Users may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever Users are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If Users have previously agreed to allow us to use their personal information for direct marketing purposes, they may change their mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at www.careaccountants.co.uk
Data Protection Regulation
- Care Accountancy Ltd and this Website complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 and already complies to the General Data Protection Regulation which come into effect from May 2018. Care Accountancy Ltd will update this policy accordingly after the completion of the United Kingdom’s exit from the European Union.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small files that any site or its service provider transfers to a User’s computer hard drive through the Users Web browser (if the User so allows). This feature enables the Website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize the Users’ browser to capture and remember certain information and therefore allows the Website, through its server to provide the Users with a tailored experience within this Website.
- The Cookies are also used to help us understand Users preferences based on their previous or current Website activity, which enables Care Accountancy Ltd to review and consider improvement in services to the Users.
- Cookies are also used to compile aggregate data about Website traffic and Website interaction so that better Website experiences and tools can be offered to the Users in the future. Cookies are also used to remember and process items in the Users shopping cart, understand and save User’s individual preferences for future visits and keeping track of advertisements.
- Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this Website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this Website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit.
Website Visitor Tracking
- The Website of Care Accountancy Ltd uses tracking software to monitor the needs of its visitors to better understand how they use it. The software saves a cookie to the Care Accountancy Ltd computers’ hard drive in order to track and monitor Users engagement and usage of the Website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
Links to other Websites
Adverts and Sponsored Links
- The Care Accountancy Ltd Website may also contain sponsored links and adverts served typically through advertising partners, who may have detailed Privacy Policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
- Users should therefore note that when they click on sponsored external links, they do so at their own risk. As such Care Accountancy Ltd cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Downloads & Media Files
- Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this Website are provided to Users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available, Users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
- We accept no responsibility for third party downloads or downloads provided by external third party’s websites and advise Users’ to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar other applications.
Contact & Communication With us
- Users contacting us through this Website do so at their own discretion and they provide us with any such personal details as has been requested but will do so at their own risk. Users personal information shared by them is however kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
- Where Care Accountancy Ltd has clearly stated and made Users aware of the fact, and where Users have given their express permission, Care Accountancy Ltd may use Users details to send them products/services information through a mailing list system. This is done in accordance with the regulations named in ‘The policy’ above.
Email Mailing List & Marketing Messages
- Care Accountancy Ltd operates an email mailing list program, used to inform subscribers about products, services and/or news that Care Accountancy Ltd supplies/publishes. Users can subscribe through an online automated process where they have given their explicit permission.
- Subscriber personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in ‘The policy’ above. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time through an automated online service, or if not available, other means as detailed in the footer of sent marketing messages. The type and content of marketing messages subscribers receive, and if it may contain third party content, is clearly outlined at the point of subscription.
- Email marketing messages may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to engagement, geographic, demographics and already stored subscriber data.
External Website Links & Third Parties
- Care Accountancy Ltd may from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the Operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website
- Although Care Accountancy Ltd only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, Users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this Website. External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other Websites.
- URL shortening is a technique used on the web to shorten URL’s (Uniform Resource Locators) to something substantially shorter. This technique is especially used in social media and looks similar to for example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo). Users should take caution before clicking on shortened URL links and verify their authenticity before proceeding.
- Care Accountancy Ltd cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked Website despite best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and Care Accountancy Ltd cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Policy & Usage
- Care Accountancy Ltd adopt a Social Media Policy to ensure our business and our staff conduct themselves accordingly online. While Care Accountancy Ltd may have official profiles on social media platforms, Users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with or sharing information with such profiles.
- Care Accountancy Ltd will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with Care Accountancy Ltd on social media.
- There may be instances where Care Accountancy Ltd Website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. Users may use social sharing buttons at their own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to their social media profile feed or page. Users can find further information about some social media privacy and usage policies in the resources section below.
- Care Accountancy Ltd is committed to ensure that User information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Care Accountancy Ltd have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that is collected from the Users.
- Users may like to note that Care Accountancy Ltd will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Users may also request details of personal information which we hold about them under the Data Protection Act 2018. A small fee of £5 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our contact address stated below.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- This website is owned and operated by Care Accountancy Ltd. We are a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 07243351 and our registered office is at 188a Roundhay Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 5PL, United Kingdom, which is also our principal place of business.
- Our contact information is provided below, and Users are requested to feel free to ask any questions that they may have as to any product, service or feature of Care Accountancy Ltd or its website.
- You can contact us by the following modes and if you wish to call us you are requested to see our Contact page information:
- post, to the postal address given above using our website contact form or
- telephone on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using email@example.com any other email address published on our website from time to time
Dated: 30 May 2019